Here we are again, my second Liebster Award nomination! I don’t know what I like better, the ego boost or the questions. All credit goes to the wonderful Alicja at realredreviews.wordpress.com. She’s shown great support towards me, so thank you. Get over there and hit follow, it’s not hard.
So in order to accept the sacred Liebster I must:
- Post the Liebster Award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate other bloggers to receive the award
- Write your own list of questions for your nominees to answer
- How long have you been blogging for? Since October 21st, 2014.
- Who is your favourite movie director? Martin Scorcese, James Cameron, David Fincher, Ridley Scott, Hayao Miyazaki, Mel Brooks, Joel & Ethan Coen and many, many, many more.
- What was the last movie you saw and how was it? I could just tell you, but that’d be no fun, so why not click the link here and discover for yourself?
- Which celebrity would you cast as yourself in a biopic? Aaron Paul. Breaking Bad is probably my all-time favourite series and he and I have the same build / features. Minus my good looks…
- Pick one -> pizza, cake, or cheeseballs. This is a tough decision. I’ve worked in pizza for more than four years but I know I love it. Cake is cake to me (unless its cheesecake) and what are cheeseballs? I need to learn this right away, but I’ll go the safe option and say pizza.
- What advice would you give your thirteen-year-old self? High school; it’s kind of important. Listen up and you might just learn something. If that doesn’t take your fancy there are these things on the internet called blogs. Just saying you might want to get in early.
- Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into? Though I’m not Harry Potter fan (Lord Of The Rings all the way!) I know the houses for some reason, and because it gets no love from anyone I’ll represent Ravenclaw. Having said that I could just create my own house. No talking hat can sort me.
- What’s your dream house (type, location, etc.)? I’ve always had this dream of living in an apartment made of wood in Manhattan for several years. The city will inspire me while I will write on a typewriter.
- Would you volunteer as tribute? Yes, but I’m sure Jennifer Lawrence would jump in for me. She seems to have a thing about it.
- 3 celebrity crushes! Anne Hathaway, Anne Hathaway and the rest.
I always labour over who to nominate for these awards, and I spent good couple of hours deciding who’d get a nomination for my Dragons Loyalty Award. Having said that I have no qualms with this whatsoever.
Falcon At The Movies (https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/60127718)
Flicks & Pieces(https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/73976176)
White City Cinema (https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/14851523)
And now for the ten commandments:
- What is the best blog post you’ve published either on WordPress or anywhere?
- Pitch an original movie concept right now. I promise I won’t steal it.
- As a kid / teenager what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s the one thing you believe in so truly your mindset will never change?
- I’m offering you the chance to sacrifice years of your life in exchange for success (don’t ask why I have that kind of power). Your success will be greater if you sacrifice more years. How many would you surrender?
- You are now an omniscient being. You can change anything at all in this world, right down to the smallest detail. What do you change?
- If you could go back and in time and relive one single year of your life which would you choose and why?
- Are you a pirate, ninja or gunslinger?
- It’s your last day on earth before all life ceases? You have twenty-four hours; what do you do?
- What makes you who you are?
It’s always good to receive these nominations so thanks you to realredreviews.wordpress.com, keep up the good work. And to you all I say
I am sick and tired of writing stay tuned and enjoy!